Tucson, AZ - Alamagordo, NM
June 4th 2009
Well, today we left Tucson...Its always sad to leave family, but we will see them again soon. Today begins a long drive home. We made a few stops along the way and stayed the night in Alamagordo, NM.

We stopped at White Sands National Monument in New Mexico just before the sun went down. The sunset glistening off of the gipsum dunes is a sight to behold.

There are a few types of plants that can grow fast enough to avoid being buried in the sand as the dunes change shape and form when the wind blows through the valley.

The kids had a blast playing on the sand dunes, and I had a blast watching them!


I made a declaration of my love for my wife in the Sand

How sweet a declaration. I saw my sister's booty! The pictures are awesome!
ReplyDelete