6.06.2009

Capturing Gods Canvas

Photography is a passion to me. I love to be behind the lens, to me it is relaxing and a good way to unwind. I especially enjoy taking pictures of nature. The world that God has given us is full of beautiful things, that are truly amazing. When frozen in a photograph they seem to change every time you look at them. Here are a few photos that I have taken recently that I found to be pretty interesting. I hope you enjoy them as well.



Up close and personal with a Saguaro




A water drop captured in time




Can you guess. (post a comment and ill let you know if you were right!)




A Beautiful half Moon in a Dark Desert Sky.





Outside the City Limits
Yucca @ White Sands National Monument

1 comment:

  1. I'm guessing a water spigot of some sort. With my warped mind I can think of some really bad things though.

    ReplyDelete