12.17.2008

Phillip & Sarah in KC


Ok - So this is blogging... Ive read about it and thought about starting one myself but never took the time. SO now im finally doing it.

This weekend, I took Sarah to Kansas City to celebrate our 9th Anniversary. Its gone by so quickly. It seems like yesterday that we were saying "I Do". Truth be told...The past 9 years has been an amazing journey, and I'd say "I Do" to her all over again too.

Anyway enough with the mushy stuff.

We started out our weekend going to a Chiefs game. The temp was a moderate 50 degrees outside at kickoff. By the time the Game ended it had dropped into the low 20's...we stayed through the whole game though... It would have been nice to be rewarded with a win after enduring the cold. but it wasnt meant to be. That evening we went on a horse drawn carriage ride though the Plaza. The lights were beautiful. It even started to snow during the ride. I am pretty sure I get extra points for the snow!!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment