7.06.2009

Just Thoughts....

We have so much to be thankful for as a Nation. The fact is that all to often we don't recognize the reason that we are so blessed. Our Nation was founded on Godly Principals and was once a God fearing nation. Sadly we have fallen away from our first love and if we don't turn around I fear that we will force God to take his blessings from us. It is our responsibility as Christ Followers to share the gospel with as many people as we can in order to further the kingdom of God.



As we have just celebrated our Independence day, I pray that we don't forget why we were blessed with that independence to begin with. and I also pray that it is never taken away from us.
I hope that you and your family had a joyous celebration this July 4th and took time to remember and pray for our soldiers, both here and abroad as well as their families who are giving so much to defend our freedom.

God Bless You and your families
and may God continue to Bless America!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment